Grilling lobster tails is no much more challenging than grilling a steak or a piece of hen. We have presented you with a simple recipe and procedure to get you started off. You can look through by our delectable lobster recipes by clicking on the link underneath.
- 4 Lobster Tails (Approx. 6-8oz each individual)
- 4 Tbsp Butter
- 2 Lemons
- 4 Picket or Steel Skewers
- If the lobster tails are frozen, make positive to thaw them perfectly in progress. Put them in a ziplock bag in the fridge the evening prior to, or soak them in cold h2o the day of.
- Deliver your grill to a medium-large heat. We will be making use of immediate heat in this article.
- Operate a skewer by the tails for assistance, near to the shell aspect. If you didn’t do this, the lobster tails will curl up like shrimp do.
- This subsequent phase is optional, but strongly advised. Convey a significant stockpot of water to a comprehensive boil, then change down the warmth somewhat and allow the h2o appear to a light boil. Submerge the lobster tails into the water and carefully boil them for about 2 minutes.
- Clear away the lobster tails from the water and place them on a cutting board, shell aspect (purple side) down. Slice lengthwise (this can also be accomplished with kitchen shears) as a result of the softer white shell, the complete size of the tail.
- Spot 1 tbsp of butter and squeeze 1/2 of a lemon into each individual lobster tail.
- Put the lobster tails on the grill, pink shell aspect down. Grill, covered, for 2-3 minutes additional. The lobster is completed when the flesh is opaque and agency to the contact.
- Provide with melted butter, clarified if you’ve bought it, and lemon wedges. Appreciate!